Interstate Hotels & Resorts are now seeking an established Area Revenue Director to oversee the revenue strategy for a region of Hotels within our International portfolio.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is the International Division of leading U.S.-based global hotel management company, Aimbridge Hospitality. Thousands of hotel owners, colleagues and guests have discovered the Interstate difference in our 100-property portfolio of hotels in the UK, Ireland, Europe and Russia, part of a global 1,400-property portfolio.
Reporting to the Director of Revenue, you will a team of Area Revenue Managers to ensure revenue maximisation, profit contribution and market share across your Hotels.
Key responsibilities within your role will include:
- Leading the revenue strategy for your region, fostering a culture of innovation across our Hotels and central teams.
- Establishing and maintaining key relationships with our partner brands, ensuring a deep understanding of brand pricing strategies, distribution connectivity, rate programme categories and revenue systems.
- Working with the wider commercial team to help identifying new vertical markets and areas of opportunity
- Delivering best in class training to colleagues on property
- Setting quarterly objectives for Area Revenue Managers in line with the function’s key priorities
- “Winning Through Our People” and effectively managing the recruitment and talent pipeline within your team and hotels through succession planning.
To be successful in this role, you will have direct experience managing a revenue team to deliver top-line revenue growth across multiple properties, preferably within a branded hotel environment as this role will require you to read and interpret hotel P&L and forecasts. You will have excellent knowledge of the broader commercial functions, with expert focus in developing M&E strategy and be able to provide evidence of managing large scale projects.
As this will be a field-based role, you will be comfortable working autonomously and managing a team from a distance. You will possess excellent communication skills, with the ability to manage across multiple levels of management and deliver on owner expectations.
As part of the Interstate family, you will receive an excellent package including a suite of benefits.
Interested? Click apply and start your journey with Interstate Hotels & Resorts today. Your dream job awaits…
At Interstate, we recognise that people are the heart of our business. As a Global leader, we are committed to representing our Global community and enabling everyone to Be Their Best Selves.