Interstate Hotels & Resorts are now seeking an Assistant Corporate Finance Manager to assist overseeing the corporate finance function based in Glasgow.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is the International Division of leading U.S.-based global hotel management company, Aimbridge Hospitality. Thousands of hotel owners, colleagues and guests have discovered the Interstate difference in our 100-property portfolio of hotels in the UK, Ireland, Europe and Russia, part of a global 1,400-property portfolio.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Corporate Accounting, you will be assisting with day to day financial management and reporting of the Interstate Corporate functions as well as being responsible for the preparation, accuracy and checking of all Hotel VAT returns and their submission.
Key responsibilities within your role will include:
- Preparation, validation, and completion of VAT Returns
- Assisting with VAT submission via MTD or direct to Ownership
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of revenue reports to verify or identify discrepancies in the VAT returns
- Cash flow reconciliation, forecasting and analysis
- Assisting with monthly reporting of Corporate Entities ensuring all Fee revenue has been recognised correctly and is in line with Hotel Management Agreement’s
- Reviewing dashboards, ensuring compliance with finance timelines across the estate and liaising with associates across to ensure timely updating of various tasks
- KPI/Benchmark reporting and analysis
- Analysis of Corporate overheads and expenditure
- External audit support including data gathering and query resolution
- Ad-hoc report running, both systems generated and bespoke task specific
- Hotel query support
To be successful in this role, you will be qualified or part qualified ACCA or CIMA and have a passion for reporting and analytics. You will have similar experience, ideally within a complex organisation and an understanding of the reporting cycle within a hospitality environment. You will be an expert with reporting software such as MS Excel and have some experience with data packages.
This role will require you to have a strong eye for detail and the ability to analyse volume data from multiple sources. As such, it is key that you are well organised and confident communicating across multiple levels.
As part of the Interstate family, you will receive an excellent package including a suite of benefits.
Interested? Click apply and start your journey with Interstate Hotels & Resorts today. Your dream job awaits…
At Interstate, we recognise that people are the heart of our business. As a Global leader, we are committed to representing our Global community and enabling everyone to Be Their Best Selves.