Our people have spoken! We are one of the top 50 best companies to work for in London & Scotland
Here at Apex Hotels, we offer unlimited opportunities for professional and personal growth, the unique privilege to be coached and mentored by some of the best professionals in the industry and an all-round warm and friendly work environment. It goes without saying that we also offer generous pay and benefits too.
We are looking for an Assistant Head Housekeeper who is warm and friendly, has a can-do attitude and puts our guests at the heart of everything they do.
- Previous experience of working in a Housekeeping department at a supervisory level and preferably within a 4 star operation.
As Assistant Head Housekeeper you will assist in controlling and managing the Housekeeping department. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the team maintains the highest standards of cleanliness within guest bedroom and bathroom facilities and within public areas.
- You will guide the team to ensure that company brand standards of quality and cleanliness are maintained at all times.
- Respond to audits that are completed by the company to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Assist the manager in controlling the housekeeping budget, in relation to occupancy, departmental expenses and staff rota's.
- Ensuring the linen room is operated effectively.
- Managing the department in the absence of the Head Housekeeper.
You will be able to demonstrate a customer focused attitude and have a flexible approach towards your duties and responsibilities. With the initiative to work alone you will also have the ability to contribute to your team. You will have strong attention to detail to ensure the team follow the correct standards.
You will be friendly and approachable; you will go the extra mile for our guests; you will provide highly consistent good service and you will lead by example.
Apex Hotels is a stylish and contempory collection of family owned 4* boutique hotels based in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee, London and Bath, operating with Customer service as the primary focus for all members of the Apex Hotel team. The company has a reputation for providing a 'friendly face' to all guests and aims to provide positive opportunities for interaction with staff at every property.
- Use of gym & pool facilities
- Free meals when on duty
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Discounted room rates for staff and friends and family
- Employee of the month/year reward scheme
- Guest experience overnight stay
- Annual anniversary dinner for two
- Contributions to a Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Critical illness cover
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Spa discount
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply'. We look forward to hearing from you!