The Ship Inn Bar and Kitchen requires an Assistant Manager for the newly refurbished bar and restaurant in the East Coast town of Musselburgh. This position requires previous experience in an assisting role. You will be supporting the General Manager in the day to day running of a large venue. You must have a drive for training and staff development while being a focal point for those in your team.
Assistant Manager requirements
- Have the ability to think independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to multitask effectively.
- Lead by example.
- Exceed expectation.
- Be a team player.
Assistant Manager duties
- Assisting the General Manager and covering in their absence.
- Ensure all Licensing laws and Health and Safety matters are adhered to.
- Maintain staff training programme.
- Ensure staff safety whilst working.
- Have excellent customer service.
- Ensure a positive customer experience.
- Be a confident shift leader and mentor.
- Assist with recruitment needs.
This position is full time and permanent and offers a competitive salary plus attractive bonus structure and 28 days holiday. If you have a passion for hospitality and drive to lead a team then please send us a CV and covering letter explaining why you are right for this role.