Voted in the Times Best 50 Places to Work in Scotland 2020, Auchrannie resort is looking to recruit an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join our iconic 1869 Scottish Tapas Restaurant.
Situated on the beautiful Isle of Arran on the West Coast of Scotland, Auchrannie is a unique resort with two 4 star hotels and over forty 5 star luxury self-catering lodges and retreats. In addition to our luxury accommodation we deliver amazing dining experiences across our 3 restaurants, as well as the chance for our guests to relax in our luxurious leisure facilities and book a treatment in our ASPA, Scotland’s first island destination spa.
We are looking for individual with personality, someone who is passionate about food and service and has had the ability to inspire and develop their team to delight our guests.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Scope of Job:
- To lead team to deliver the highest level of service at all times to delight our guests.
- To work within the F+B management team to deliver high standards of stock management cost control and delivery of restaurant budgets
- Prepare work rotas and ensure that staffing levels are correct and within set budgets corresponding to the weekly business.
- Assist with the recruitment, induction, training, appraisals and development plans for all teams.
- Modern live in accommodation available for £72 per week including all bills
- Quarterly share of tips
- Resort discounts
- Access to leisure facilities