The Ship Inn Bar & Kitchen are recruiting a Bar Manager for our newly refurbished coastal bar and restaurant in Musselburgh. As the Bar Manager you will be passionate about Hospitality and delivering excellent customer service whilst having the ability to manage and motivate your team. You must be committed and thrive under pressure to ensure you and your team are the best they can be.
Bar Management requirements
- Solid and stable employment background.
- Strong management background with a high volume of food and beverage.
- Have a positive and confident attitude.
- Be a team player.
- Have good knowledge of cocktails.
Bar Manager duties
- Manage the bar and food service in this area.
- Manage rotas, wage costing and ordering.
- Stock control.
- Cellar management.
- Be meticulous in attention to detail.
- Ensure a high standard in all aspects of your role.
This position is full time and permanent and offers a competitive salary plus bonus structure. If you think you have the drive and ability for this position then please send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are right for this role.