Our people have spoken! We are one of the top 50 best companies to work for in Scotland, London and Bath.
Here at Apex Hotels, we offer unlimited opportunities for professional and personal growth, the unique privilege to be coached and mentored by some of the best professionals in the industry and an all-round warm and friendly work environment. It goes without saying that we also offer generous pay and benefits too.
We are looking for a Breakfast who is warm and friendly, has a can-do attitude and puts our guests at the heart of everything they do.
- Relevant Food Hygiene qualifications.
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
As Breakfast Chef you will prepare the Kitchen for breakfast service. This role involves:
- Preparing and maintaining the cold buffet as well as preparing and plating all hot dishes.
- Stock rotation
- Knowledge of HACCAP
- The role also involves the preparation of staff lunches.
You will be able to lead by example and will have excellent attention to detail. You will also be service orientated, ensuring that the highest standards of customer service and satisfaction are maintained. You will be passionate about food and keep up with the pace of a busy kitchen.
You will be friendly and approachable; you will go the extra mile for our guests; you will provide highly consistent good service and you will lead by example.
Apex Hotels is a family owned Scottish company based in Edinburgh, London, Glasgow, Dundee and Bath, operating with Customer service as the primary focus for all members of the Apex Hotel team. The company has a reputation for providing a 'friendly face' to all guests and aims to provide positive opportunities for interaction with staff at every property.
- Use of gym & pool facilities
- Free meals when on duty
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Discounted room rates for staff and friends and family
- Employee of the month/year reward scheme
- Guest experience overnight stay
- Annual anniversay dinner for two
- Contributions to a Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Critical illness cover
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Spa discount
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’. We look forward to hearing from you!