The Dunstane Houses is currently looking for a Chef de Partie to join our small kitchen team.
Our Ba' Bar and Lounge offers a completely unique all-day dining experience for our guests and locals alike - serving lunch, dinner and afternoon tea 7 days a week. Our guests remember us and return to us in part for the dining experience we provide and it is of great importance to our service and standards.
To help us on this journey we are looking for team members with a passion for great customer service, local fresh Scottish produce and a great attitude! We have a full time position available with shifts as per rota covering a mixture of weekday and weekend shifts alongside the kitchen team.
What the Dunstane Houses will offer you:
- Personal training and development specific to your job role
- Visits to suppliers for familiarisation and training where possible
- Meals from our kitchen during your shift
- An open and approachable management eager to hear all your ideas for our continued improvement.
- Frequent appraisals and reviews
What we expect from you:
- Ensuring high standards of food preparation and presentation at all time
- Working with the front of house operations team to ensure any special requests are met
- Comply with all Health and Safety procedures and policies
- Working with the kitchen team to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Following and managing cleaning rotas and schedules daily
- Ordering food items in line with GP goals
- Stock rotation
- Ability to manage your time
If you wish to apply please send your CV and cover letter