Ready to take the next step in your career and Go Beyond?
We now have a fantastic opportunity for an inspirational Cluster Director of Sales to join us at Hampton by Hilton Aberdeen Airport & Westhill.
As Cluster Director of Sales you will own all the aspects of the Sales and Marketing Plan and manage in line with Interstate and Hampton by Hilton brand requirements.
Key Responsibilities will be to :
- Produce a Commercial plan that accurately interprets the objectives of the business and maps out the actions and strategies required within the market place to support the positioning of the hotel - Use this to focus your own and team efforts across all market segments
- Support the hotel General Manager and Revenue team in the preparation of the hotel's annual budget
- Work with the hotel General Manager, Regional Director of Sales and Revenue team to continuously align and devise strategies and tactics to retain and grow the business and support revenue maximisation
- Work with the Revenue team and hotel General Manager to continuously research competitor properties to obtain market and rate intelligence and an understanding of business trends, the competition and their key accounts - Utilize this intelligence to develop strategic plans, ensure the hotel remains competitive in the market place and to identify potential business to target
- Attend and help drive quarterly Strategic Business Reviews (SBRs) after opening and monthly Hotel Strategy meetings and RevMax meetings - Take ownership and responsibility for agreed outputs from these meetings.
- Ensure KPIs and targets are achieved in line with hotel strategies and objectives.
We will be looking for someone that has proven experience in a similar role and worked within a branded hotel structure. You will need to have a strong commercial outlook on sales and revenue and be very focused driven.
Excellent sales, customer care, account management and negotiation skills, along with a strong presentation and influencing skills are needed in order to achieve results.
A minimum 1 year previous experience in a managerial role is a must, with a good knowledge of PMS and CRM systems preferred, although training will be given.
Some travel throughout the UK will be expected as part of this role.
In return we have an industry leading salary and benefit package. We pride ourselves on investing in your ongoing career development within this fantastic brand, working in partnership with Interstate Hotels & Resorts, the Global third-party management company of choice.
Interested? Click apply and start your journey with Interstate Hotels & Resorts today. Your dream job awaits…
All candidates who attend an interview will be required to provide evidence of the right to work in the UK