An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-time Commis Chef to join our Kitchen team at Holiday Inn Theatreland.
We are looking to recruit a Commis Chef for our busy Brasserie kitchen. La Bonne Auberge is an award-winning Brasserie which is part of the Holiday Inn Theatreland. A standalone restaurant in its own right, La Bonne Auberge offers a French Mediterranean style food, cooked fresh to order.
As Commis Chef, a love of food passion for food is essential!
We are looking for somebody with proven experience working in a similar role who has excellent skills to ensure you deliver the responsibilities required to do your role. You must be able to work as part of team and rise to the many challenges a successful business brings.
The role will involve:
- Working within the kitchen team assisting with food preparation ensuring that food served is always to the highest standard and that all dishes are served at the correct portion size, quality and temperature
- Demonstrating a can-do attitude and a collaborative approach to ensure that the team meet operational and commercial targets
- Ensuring that all Health and Safety legislation and guidelines are implemented, adhered to and maintained, in respect of kitchen production, employees, machinery, equipment and hygiene
- Maintaining exceptional standards of cleanliness around all areas of the kitchen
This is a part-time role for 16hours per week.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes: -
- Chef Whites provided and laundered for free
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Enrolment to The People's Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meals when on duty
- Discounted Room Rates across the Chardon Hotels portfolio plus discounted Food and Beverage when using this benefit.
- Employee Recognition schemes and discounted room rates worldwide offered by the InterContinental Hotels Group.