As Conference and Events Porter your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up meeting rooms and events areas for the guests to ensure they receive an excellent experience.
- Prepare tea/coffee breaks and stations with appropriate food and beverages and at the correct time as stated in Event function sheet
- Serving food and beverages to the guests.
- Being responsible for ensuring all working areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Answer and solve guest requests and aim to fulfil any special requirements during the event.
- Working in the Restaurant and Bar when required.
As a main point of contact during conferences and events you will have excellent communication skills. It is important that you are an excellent organiser and have the ability to use your own initiative in order to deal with guest requests. A passion for delivering excellent customer service is essential.
Apex Hotels is a family owned Scottish company based in Edinburgh, London, Glasgow, Dundee and Bath, operating with Customer service as the primary focus for all members of the Apex Hotel team. The company has a reputation for providing a 'friendly face' to all guests and aims to provide positive opportunities for interaction with staff at every property.
- Use of gym & pool facilities
- Free meals when on duty
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Discounted room rates for staff and friends and family
- Employee of the month/year reward scheme
- Guest experience overnight stay
- Annual anniversay dinner for two
- Contributions to a Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Critical illness cover
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Spa discount
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’. We look forward to hearing from you!