We are currently looking for Conference & Events team members to join our growing team. Our business Academy holds 19 meeting rooms and caters for all events from corporate meetings to weddings. Our dedicated team ensures that whatever the event our clients can trust us to take care of all of their needs ensuring that their meetings or events are a success.
Our stylish hotel offers a fun and relaxed atmosphere for guests to kick back and relax during their stay - and it's a really great place to work too!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work within the team on duty to ensure that all brand standards are met and provide exceptional levels of guest service. Your responsibility is to ensure that each guest has a problem-free meeting without any issues so they can relax and enjoy their time at our hotel.
- To host wedding breakfasts or dinners, making sure guests are greeted with a warm smile, the buffet offering is to standard, and that the Academy is clean and tidy at all times.
- Be fully conversant with and ensure all ‘shift procedures’ are carried out during your shift (either Early or Late) within the Academy. This includes the following procedures for opening shifts, guest satisfaction, security, telephone policy.
- Responsibility must be taken for any problems or queries that arise during your shift, to either resolve them yourself or seek assistance from the Manager on duty.
- Be fully aware of the hotel product, facilities, and services available in all departments and all relevant cost and prices.
- Ideally, you will have worked in a hospitality/food and beverage environment and be able to demonstrate initiative.
- You will be someone who has a reputation for delivering great service and being fun to work with.
- You will be committed to working on a weekly rota basis, which includes shift work and working weekends.
- We don’t need you to be fully trained in systems and procedures, but we do need you to want to do a great job
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates worldwide
- Discounted food and beverage
- Free use of Fitness facilities off-peak
- Pension Scheme operated by The People’s Pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
We focus on personality when recruiting new Team members. We seek individuals with creativity, a ‘thinking outside the box’ approach and the desire to be the very best in everything they do.
Think you have that 'sparkle' and 'can-do' attitude we look for in all of our Team?
Then we want to hear from you!