Opening in November, we are looking to recruit a full time cook for our new coffee shop based in Bridge of Earn, Perthshire.
We are looking for an individual who can work at pace, be proud of everything they serve, care about the customer and work as part of a team.
This is a fabulous opportunity for a strong worker with real enthusiasm and passion. The coffee shop menu is simple but tasty providing breakfast, lunch and afternoon teas. A current Food & Hygiene certificate would be preferred.
This position requires working 5 out of 7 days including weekends.
The role will include:
- High standards in Preparing, cooking and presenting food
- Ordering and monitoring stock control
- Working independently and as part of a team
- Communicating with other members of staff to ensure excellent customer service
- Following relevant health and hygiene and safety guidelines
- Carrying out and recording necessary checks and cleaning
- Keeping abreast of new food trends
Successful applicants must:
- Be tidy and self-disciplined
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Be able to work as part of a team and support the manager
- Order and maintain adequate and appropriate stock levels
- Always maintain company standards
- Bring enthusiasm and energy to the business
If you think you have what it takes to be part of the team, submit your CV today!
Job type Full time and permanent