Our people have spoken! We are one of the top 50 best companies to work for in London.
Here at Apex Hotels, we offer unlimited opportunities for professional and personal growth, the unique privilege to be coached and mentored by some of the best professionals in the industry and an all-round warm and friendly work environment. It goes without saying that we also offer generous pay and benefits too.
An exciting opportunity is open to be a part of our dynamic and driven Sales Division, in the role of Corporate Sales Manager, for our cluster of Central Scotland properties.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively planning and executing sales activity including research, telesales, site/hotel show rounds, entertaining and client roadshows.
- Driving total account management and sales from the negotiated corporate market, including negotiated transient, group corporate and meeting & events.
- Developing new business and growing profitability through your individual sales performance.
- Managing the existing client base whilst seeking out new corporate partnerships and cultivating new business opportunities for your specific region, whilst also seeking the opportunity to cross sell all Apex venues.
- Working with the Corporate Sales Director to identify new market opportunities for Apex.
- Contributing to monthly and annual business reports.
- Attending relevant and appropriate networking events and completing post event follow-ups.
You will be a true people person, dedicated to the development and growth of our people and our culture. Through your personal credibility you will naturally create, develop and sustain high trust relationships with all stakeholders.
You will also:
- Be a consistent and curious learner and demonstrate consideration for the needs of others as well as the needs of the business.
- Be an effective communicator who influences through a range of media: face-to-face, e-mail, virtual, phone and social media platforms.
- Have a collaborative and win-win approach.
- Be flexible to travel.
- Currently, or have previously worked within a Hotel Sales Manager role.
- Have strong account management, strategic and organisational skills.
- Have experience of negotiating and contracting.
- Be a competent user of full Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and database management.
Why join Apex Hotels?
With a dynamic environment, warm and welcoming people, great career opportunities, this is one job where you'll look forward to coming to work. We also offer great benefits which include:
- Free gym membership
- Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Guest experience overnight stay and dinner for 2 after 3 months
- Spa discount
- Apex employee app to keep you up-to-date with what's happening in your hotel and across the company
- Referral bonus when your friends join the team
- Discounted room rates - visit our hotels in Scotland and Bath for just £50 per night
- Help to buy a bike
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee of the Month and Awards Ceremony to celebrate your achievements
- Discounts with external companies only available to Apex team members
- Contributions to a pension scheme
- Access to legal and financial advice
- Critical illness cover
About Apex Hotels
We are a stylish and contemporary collection of family-owned 4* boutique hotels located in Scotland, London and Bath. Each hotel has its own unique character, but one thing's for certain, we pride ourselves on delivering a Warmer Welcome to all our guests, no matter which hotel they choose to stay in.
If you'd like to join us then please click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!