Interstate Hotels & Resorts are now seeking an established Director of Operations to support a region of Hotels within our International portfolio.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is the International Division of leading U.S.-based global hotel management company, Aimbridge Hospitality. Thousands of hotel owners, colleagues and guests have discovered the Interstate difference in our 100-property portfolio of hotels in the UK, Ireland, Europe and Russia, part of a global 1,400-property portfolio.
Reporting to the VP Operations, you will support the delivery of a best in class operational performance, understand Owner’s specific objectives and exceed their expectations to support growth in the region, whilst contributing to the delivery of the overall Operations strategy.
Key responsibilities within your role will include:
- Delivering Operational Excellence to deliver against Brand standards
- Driving to exceed Commercial budget performance in all markets
- Delivering Revenue and Sales strategies across your areas of responsibility to maximise revenue delivery
- Leading and owning regional Crisis and Risk Management
- Building and maintaining positive Key Owner relationships
- “Win Through Our People” and effectively developing the Talent pipeline and succession plan within your Hotels.
- Supporting cross region consistency in operational ways of working
- Analysing, interpreting and acting upon data sources to ensure maximum returns for stakeholders
- When applicable, line Management and leadership of General Manager population
- Supporting New Hotel Opening and Transitions as required
To be successful in this role, you will have a proven track record in multi-site leadership within the Hotel sector, preferably in a branded environment. You will be an expert in managing owner relationships, dealing with multiple key stakeholders, and communicating effectively. In order to support your Hotels effectively, it is essential that you have an expert understanding of industry specific key performance indictors and market trends.
This will be a regional role and, as such, you will have the ability to manage tight deadlines and shifting workloads alongside your travel schedule.
As part of the Interstate family, you will receive an excellent package including a suite of benefits.
Interested? Click apply and start your journey with Interstate Hotels & Resorts today. Your dream job awaits…
At Interstate, we recognise that people are the heart of our business. As a Global leader, we are committed to representing our Global community and enabling everyone to Be Their Best Selves.