At Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express Glasgow Theatreland it is our job to ensure we are working together to make everyone’s, staff and guests, experiences enjoyable. That’s where you come in. It is our employees who bring our hotel to life and make the difference to both our guests’ stay and one another’s employee journey. When you are part of the IHG brand you’re more than just a job title. You are part of a family who all play an integral part in ensuring we meet our aim of becoming the Best Glasgow Hotel that our guests love. From working on the reception desk greeting customers on a daily basis to working in the back office assisting in the timely billing of accounts we look for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life; people who are always finding ways to make every guest’s experience an enjoyable one.
Are you a positive person who is results driven and can be a valued team member, especially during pressured times? If so, then we have the position for you as we are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join our friendly and committed team.
Assisting the Finance Manager of 3 properties you will be responsible for:
- Daily income audit.
- Daily bank reconciliation.
- Controlling debtors to ensure no invoices are over 90 days. This includes payment allocation.
- Assisting with daily and weekly purchase ledger process.
- Weekly petty cash reconciliations.
- Carry out general office and ad-hoc duties.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Previous experience as a hotel accounts assistant or night auditor with front of house training.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of Excel, Opera, Navision, Fourth, Procure Wizard. (Training will be provided where required).
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work using own initiative.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- Enrolment to The People’s Pension Scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free meals when on duty.
- Discounted room rates across IHG and the Chardon Hotels portfolio plus discounted food and beverage when using this benefit.
- Employee recognition schemes.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity please click ’apply’ below.
You must be eligible to work in the UK