If you are looking to further your career while also securing the best training and development, then we would like to hear from you! We current have a range of openings from Front of House Cleaner and Housekeeping to various chef positions which will all be part of what we believe to be a proud and vibrant, successful and passionate team.
If you are looking to work in the hospitality industry, then we believe that our organisation is the best place to grow and establish your career working in with our team at Caledonia Inns.
We are proud to offer permanent roles, working straight shifts, 5 days out of 7. Flexible shifts patterns that you will enjoy and not having to worry about losing your life tied to unsociable working regimes!
Based at our Black Ivy venue these roles will give you the opportunity to learn and develop, with the potential to progress within the company. If progression isn’t within your interest, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
We believe we have a culture that hopefully suits you down to earth, genuinely friendly, ambitious and hardworking people, enjoying life, where you can meet and engaging with new people every day. If you want to be noticed and recognised for your individual contribution then this is the company for you.
Why join Caledonia Inns?
We are delighted to have been recognised over the years by the Scottish Licensed Trade for achieving many awards, accolades and achievement.
These include; driving forward innovation and quality within the workplace environment, while contributing to entrepreneurial development within the hospitality industry. With many of our people now holding key senior roles within multinational organisation throughout the UK.
What are the Caledonia Inns employee benefits?
- Competitive salary and hour rate of pay
- 25 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing one day per years’ service
- Companywide and departmental incentives:
- Caledonia Inns Experience and Long Service vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
- Award winning training opportunities (WSET, supplier visits, Masterclasses to name a few)
What makes Caledonia Inns such a special place to work?
- Annual employee recognition awards
- Employee led committees allow you to have your say, generate ideas and make a difference
Social events and team activities (Sports days, bowling, quiz nights, team days out and more)
- Industry engagement days ; Brewery, Distillery and fashionable renowned award winning Hotel, restaurants and Brasseries
- Giving back! We all know a charity that is close to us, and we believe in giving some time back ;
- Wait, there’s more! Refer a friend bonus, volunteering and regular manager catch-ups
Hours required for the role of: Front of House Cleaner & Housekeeping Opportunity
As a Front of House Cleaner & Housekeeping you will work 45 hours per week on a flexible rota, where weekends will be required, however we work hard as a team to develop weekend off rotas. The main purpose of this remit will be to be responsible for maintaining and managing the Front of House cleaning covering Hotel reception, all public areas including restaurant and bar and all entrance areas within the building, you will be part of a small yet highly engaging housekeeping team and will your main remit will be front of house your remit will incorporate housekeeping as a dual help and remit to the team; this is a new role owing to the strength and growth of the business
To apply for the role of Front of House Cleaner & Housekeeping:
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
As an employer we will respond to all applicants individually. Your CV will be considered over the next 5 working days. If you want to know more let’s see your cv and we both can take that first step together.