The Dunstane Houses is currently looking for a Front of House Team Member to join our small team.
The Dunstane Houses is a newly awarded 5 star and utterly unique boutique hotel for Edinburgh. Our guests remember us for the friendly and personal service of our Front of House team - it is their lasting memory of their stay with us and of great importance to our service and standards.
To help us on this journey going forward we are looking for a team member with a passion for great customer service, authentic Scottish hospitality and a can-do attitude. Reception experience is essential and food and beverage experience desirable but not essential. Training will be given in all areas.
We have a couple of positions available - with shifts as per rota – covering a mixture of weekday and weekend shifts, checking guests in and out, dealing with all questions and queries, reservations, helping in the lounge and bar area in both our Hampton House and Dunstane House.
What the Dunstane Houses will offer you:
- Personal training and development specific to your job role
- Visits to suppliers for familiarisation and training where possible
- Meals from our kitchen during your shift
- An open and approachable management eager to hear all your ideas for our continued improvement.
- Frequent appraisals and review
What we expect from you:
- Ensuring guest satisfaction at all times
- Food and Beverage experience desirable but not essential.
- Checking guests in and out and dealing with comments/queries and complaints as necessary
- Taking orders and serving in the Ba' bar and Lounge
- Assisting Front of House Managers in all areas during your shift – check in/out and door manning as required
- Comply with all Health and Safety procedures and policies
- Following all procedures
- Admin duties as required
- Helping with luggage
- Front of House cleanliness and organisation at all times