The Dunstane Houses is currently looking for a Front Office Manager to join our small team.
The Dunstane Houses is a newly awarded 5 star and utterly unique boutique hotel for Edinburgh. Our guests remember us for the friendly and personal service of our guest experience and service - it is their lasting memory of their stay with us and of great importance to our service and standards.
To help us on this journey going forward we are looking for a team member with a passion for great customer service, authentic Scottish hospitality and a can-do attitude. Hotel experience is essential and previous Sales/Marketing/Revenue experience desirable.
We have a full time position available managing our Front office team - with shifts as per rota – covering a mixture of weekday and weekend shifts, dealing with all questions and queries, reservations, admin tasks and checking in and out when required as well as Sales and Marketing Duties, management of the reservations staff in the office, maintaining procedures in the office and spot checking the work of the team. Other duties will include rates setting/shopping and reporting.
What the Dunstane Houses will offer you:
- Personal training and development specific to your job role
- Meals from our kitchen during your shift
- An open and approachable management eager to hear all your ideas for our continued improvement.
- Frequent appraisals and review
What we expect from you:
- Ensuring guest satisfaction at all times
- Checking guests in and out and dealing with comments/queries and complaints as necessary
- Sales/Marketing and Revenue duties as per job specification
- Never say no attitude to guest requests!
- Assisting Operations in all areas during your shift when required
- Dealing with phone and email enquiries
- Daily reservations admin tasks
- Comply with all Health and Safety procedures and policies
- Following all procedures
- Admin duties as required by your role and director
- Front and Back of House cleanliness and organisation at all times