- Do you have a passion for food?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment whilst developing your own team?
- Do you have experience of working in a busy kitchen with a well-respected brand?
- Do you strive to join an inspirational and growing business?
As Head Chef you will responsible for:-
The development and smooth operation of the busy kitchen operating with emphasis on quality and presentation within the guidelines of standardised menus.
You will be commercially savvy and focus on maximising every opportunity to ensure profit and cost margins are met and consistently kept in line with budget.
Menu planning, cost control and control budgets and costs to ensure food cost is achieved and costs such as payroll are flexed to revenue.
Recruitment training and development of the team to consistently meet the expected standards and who are motivated and satisfied.
Implementing and maintaining the strictest controls of food safety/health & safety to ensure statutory compliance.
You will already be a Head chef or Senior Sous in a branded high volume environment and a Level 3 of Food Hygiene Certificate would be an advantage. In addition you will have a great personality, be results driven, and be able to inspire and motivate the team during pressured times, ensuring exceptional attention to detail consistently.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:-
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meals when on duty
- Discounted Room Rates across all Interstate Europe hotels plus discounted food and beverage when using this benefit.
- Employee of the month scheme.
- Other benefits as offered by your brand.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ’apply’. You must be eligible to work in the UK.