Head Chef required to lead the kitchen team in Luci's Restaurant and Cocktail Bar in Lasswade.The role of our Head Chefs is to plan and direct all kitchen operations. We will task you with maintaining high standards of food, presentation, service and health & safety practices within your kitchen and with managing the training & development needs of your team. You will also be responsible for delivering the financial targets and driving the business financial performance. Ultimately, we’ll trust you to help us keep your restaurant compliant, efficient and profitable.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in a like for like high quality operation
- Have a good understanding of ordering supplies, working with suppliers and be accountable
- Possess a genuine passion for cooking.
- Be driven and focussed on first class standards across every aspect of the operation.
- Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times.
You must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and public holidays and be comfortable working in a vibrant and busy environment. In return we offer a competitive salary and great opportunities to progress in a rapidly expanding and dynamic company.
If you think that you have what it takes to join the Luci's team, please send through your CV with up to date contact details and we will be in touch.
Salary negotiable dependent on experience