Ready to take the next step in your career and #GoBeyond?
Interstate Hotels & Resorts are now recruiting for a Hotel Accountant to join the team within the Central Shared Service Centre in our Glasgow Head Office.
Reporting to the Assistant Finance Manager, you will have the responsibility for the Management Accounts and Balance Sheets for a group of Limited Service Hotels within our International portfolio. Key to the role is managing the month-end process, balance sheet reconciliations, and provision of timely financial information.
Key responsibilities also include:
- Producing monthly balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis for P&L review.
- Managing control account reconciliations, daily bank reconciliations and purchase ledger processing for your allocated hotels
- Managing the Year End, Budget, and External Audit Processes
- Liaising with the hotel teams regularly and attending site visits
- Continually driving ongoing improvement in processes and efficiencies
To be successful in this role you will have experience working in a similar environment, preferably within a Hotel finance team. You will be IT literate, ideally with knowledge of Navision and with good Excel expertise.
In return we have an industry leading salary and benefit package. We pride ourselves on investing in your ongoing career development within this fantastic brand, working in partnership with Interstate Hotels & Resorts, the Global third-party management company of choice.
Interested? Click apply and start your journey with Interstate Hotels & Resorts today. Your dream job awaits…
At Interstate, we recognise that people are the heart of our business. As a Global leader, we are committed to representing our Global community and enabling everyone to Be Their Best Selves.