As a Laundry Assistant you will work as part of a team to ensure a high standard of laundry production, including laundering of linen for all clients. Your responsibilities will
- Operating all laundry machinery, for example, the washers, iron and dryers.
- Ensuring all client orders for linen and sundry items are met on a daily basis.
- Loading and unloading the laundry vans.
- Counting and receiving deliveries.
- Complying with COSHH, Fire Regulations and Health and Safety Regulations.
You must have excellent attention to detail and be a team player. You will be able to count the linen and perform basic arithmetic calculations. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work on your own initiative are essential as is the ability to listen and follow instructions.
Apex Hotels is a family owned Scottish company based in Edinburgh, London, Glasgow, Dundee and Bath, operating with Customer service as the primary focus for all members of the Apex Hotel team. The company has a reputation for providing a 'friendly face' to all guests and aims to provide positive opportunities for interaction with staff at every property.
- Use of gym & pool facilities
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Discounted room rates for staff and friends and family
- Employee of the month/year reward scheme
- Guest experience overnight stay
- Annual anniversay dinner for two
- Contributions to a Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Critical illness cover
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Spa discount
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’. We look forward to hearing from you!