Our people have spoken! We are one of the top 50 best companies to work for in London.
Here at Apex Hotels, we offer unlimited opportunities for professional and personal growth, the unique privilege to be coached and mentored by some of the best professionals in the industry and an all-round warm and friendly work environment. It goes without saying that we also offer generous pay and benefits too.
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician who is warm and friendly, has a can-do attitude and puts our guests at the heart of everything we do.
This vacancy is part-time, 16 hours per week, working Saturday and Sunday.
- Relevant qualifications and/or previous experience in general maintenance work incorporating a variety of plumbing, electrical or joinery work are essential to the role.
As Maintenance Technician you will carry out maintenance requests, including minor plumbing, electrical, joinery, painting, tiling work and any other maintenance work required. You will also be liaising with other departments to ensure the hotel is kept in an excellent state of repair.
You will be able to demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative without close supervision and be able to prioritise your work load. You will be well presented and polite as some customer interaction is inevitable, you also need to demonstrate good time keeping and have excellent communication skills.
Apex Hotels is a family owned Scottish company based in Edinburgh, London, Glasgow, Dundee and Bath, operating with Customer service as the primary focus for all members of the Apex Hotel team. The company has a reputation for providing a 'friendly face' to all guests and aims to provide positive opportunities for interaction with staff at every property.
- Use of gym & pool facilities
- Free meals when on duty
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Discounted room rates for staff and friends and family
- Employee of the month/year reward scheme
- Guest experience overnight stay
- Annual anniversay dinner for two
- Contributions to a Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Critical illness cover
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Spa discount
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply'. We look forward to hearing from you!