This is a really exciting time to join the O’Callaghan Collection as we grow and expand we would like to recruit a Marketing Manager with experience of Brand and Digital marketing.
All of our Hotels have recently been re-branded and re-furbished and we also won the Best Hotel Group at the National Hospitality Awards in 2019.
You will support five hotels and will help to drive the company forward and help to grow the business with a dual focus -
- Developing the on-going strategy to attract customers and raise brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns and building internal and supplier relationships;
- Managing websites and marketing database, defining and executing all marketing media plans across paid, owned and earned media. You will be Brand and trends aware.
- Based from the Support office Dublin
What you will bring:
- 3 years plus working as in Marketing roles in either an Agency or in Retail/Hospitality on strong brand(s).
- Strong understanding of brand and trends in the market
- A demonstrated history in analytics (Google Analytics or other) and
- Experience managing multiple and varied projects and
- Efficient and effective vendor management.
What are we looking for?
An Marketeer who cares deeply about the customer experience, how the company’s products can meet customer needs, how to share our brand with them and how advances in technology can be harnessed to improve the customer experience through digital. Someone who wants to be part of building our business back up as we move away from these difficult times. Someone with high energy, drive, passion and a determination to work hard and succeed. Our Company Values are Proud, Care, Determined and Accountable so if you have these qualities and the experience we need, apply today!