House motto - “QUOD PETIS HIC EST” to “What You Seek Is Here…”
Thainstone House is a grand family home and hotel in Inverurie, near Aberdeen. The house dates back to the 18th century and has a rich history as both a grand private home and as a much loved Aberdeenshire landmark. Now lovingly restored, this elegant Two AA Rosette Aberdeen hotel with 48 guestrooms, event rooms hosting up to 200 guests, leisure and spa plus garden and grounds that can host large outdoor events.
Meeting & Events Sales Executive
An excellent opportunity for a motivated and sales driven individual has arisen to join the management team.
As M&E Sales executive you will be responsible for maximising all sales opportunities. You will support the pro-active sales plan in line with the hotels commercial business plan.
Based at the Thainstone House, key responsibilities of this role include:
- Drive new M&E business
- Represent Thainstone House Hotel & Sap at External events to include networking events and wedding fairs
- Develop existing corporate accounts
- Managing local and agent accounts – reviewing and developing to maximise the relationships
- Attend and arrange client meetings, arrange familiarisation visits, and network at local events
- Regular competitor analysis
- Hold quarterly reviews with key clients and agents
- Bring new ideas and initiatives for each business segment
- Monthly Sales reporting
You are required to have the following attributes:
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skills both internal and external
- Confidence and ability to lead and work with all team members
- Effective at multitasking in fast paced environment always maintaining a calm approach
- Forward thinker with ability to identify opportunities in a proactive manner
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Strong presentation skills
- Smart and presentable
The candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, hotel experience in the Aberdeen and luxury market would be beneficial.
In return we offer:
- Competitive Salary and sales incentive scheme
- Leisure club membership
- Preferential staff rates across the Crerar Hotels Group
Crerar Hotels Values:
Thainstone House is owned by the Crerar Hotel Group – one of Scotland's leading privately owned hotel companies. Crerar Hotels work hard on talent development and always look to progress individuals through internal promotion. This roles represent a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual to join a dynamic company.
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!