- Previous experience of working within a Front Office/Nights environment is essential.
- Experience with Opera or a similar front office system is beneficial.
As a Night Auditor you will be responsible for supporting the Front Office Manager in delivering an effective experience to all guests whilst ensuring that our guests are safe and secure throughout their stay. Your responsibilities will include:
- Accurately completing all night audit related procedures.
- Ensuring security checks of the Hotel and surrounding areas are carried out each night.
- Ensuring all procedures are followed and all assigned tasks are completed on a nightly basis.
- Promoting a professional image to guests and offering a prompt and helpful attitude. Checking guests in and out of the Hotel.
- Assisting guests with luggage as required.
- Serving Food & Beverage items and cleaning and setting of conference rooms for the following day's service.
You will have a passion for delivering excellent customer service, show initiative and be a strong team player. You will also demonstrate good time keeping and have high standards of appearance.
Apex Hotels is a family owned Scottish company based in Edinburgh, London, Glasgow, Dundee and Bath, operating with Customer service as the primary focus for all members of the Apex Hotel team. The company has a reputation for providing a 'friendly face' to all guests and aims to provide positive opportunities for interaction with staff at every property.
- Use of gym & pool facilities
- Free meals when on duty
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Discounted room rates for staff and friends and family
- Employee of the month/year reward scheme
- Guest experience overnight stay
- Annual anniversary dinner for two
- Contributions to a Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Critical illness cover
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Spa discount
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply'. We look forward to hearing from you!