A fantastic opportunity has arisen for full time Night Manager at our 4 Star Country House Hotel in Dunkeld.
The role includes duties such as;
- Management of a team of two night porters
- Taking responsibility for the safety and security of the hotel and guests throughout the night
- Carrying out reception duties such as guest check-ins and check-outs
- Carrying out the end of day reports
- Serving beverages to guest as required
- Setting up function rooms for the following day
- Light cleaning of public areas.
- Previous experience in a similar role Night Manager role is preferred but we will also consider someone with solid experience as night supervisor or a very strong night porter
- Reliable, possess an outgoing personality and have a passion for hospitality and customer service
- Excellent communicator, reliable and strong organisational skills
- A keen eye to detail is essential
Hours of work are 11pm to 7am five nights a week including weekends.
In addition to offering a competitive salary, we provide a fantastic employee benefits package which includes: childcare vouchers, recommend a friend scheme, free meals when on duty, free use of the leisure club, pool & gym and friends & family discounts on accommodation and food/refreshments at the hotel.
Dunkeld House Hotel boasts an unrivalled experience of Scottish country living. Our four-star luxury hotel sits on 280 acres of well-maintained and natural woodland and overlooks the wide and fast-flowing River Tay. We have 98 bedrooms, gym, spa facilities and pool and a selection of conference and event facilities to accommodate weddings, private functions and business services.