Ready to take the next step in your career and #GoBeyond?
Interstate Hotels & Resorts are now seeking an experienced Office Manager to join the team at our Birmingham office.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is the International Division of leading U.S.-based global hotel management company, Aimbridge Hospitality. Thousands of hotel owners, colleagues and guests have discovered the Interstate difference in our 100-property portfolio of hotels in the UK, Ireland, Europe and Russia, part of a global 1,400-property portfolio.
As part of the wider Admin team predominantly based in Glasgow, you will manage the day to day running of the Birmingham office and provide administrative support to the Executive and Operations teams.
Your role will also include:
- Ensuring the office is well maintained, clean and tidy, and compliant in all areas of Health and Safety Procedures.
- Managing the meeting room diary and ensure all meetings are catered and set up as required.
- Liaising with suppliers/landlord to ensure any faults or wear and tear of the office are fixed and maintained.
- Greeting visitors and guests, switchboard management and dealing with all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Providing Administrative support to the VP Operations, Executive team and Line Manager, including but not limited to: minute taking, monthly report consolidation, arranging meetings and travel enquiries
- Tracking and reporting on Hotel Guest Satisfaction scores – which contribute to the company Balance ScoreCard
- Licencing – Arrange and manage Premises licences for the hotels within the portfolio, ensuring they are always fully up to date.
- Ensuring all hotels within the portfolio and registered with the Information Commissioners office.
- Supporting the wider admin team with company projects such as conferences and team events
It goes without saying you’ll be a real ‘people person’ that enjoys engaging with a team in a fast-paced environment, meaning you will be well organised, adaptable and be able to thrive in an ever-growing organisation. It is essential that you have previous experience in managing a small office and providing administrative support to a Senior Team.
At Interstate Hotels & Resorts, we “Think We, Not Me” therefore teamwork and communication is essential, not just within your Admin team but also the wider organisation. In return, we will offer an excellent salary plus industry leading benefits including fantastic staff rates and discounts across our UK portfolio, 24/7 access to our Employee Assistance Programme, and an annual holiday allowance of 28 days (inclusive of bank holidays).
Interested? Click apply and start your journey with Interstate Hotels & Resorts today. Your dream job awaits…