An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Pizza Chef to join a team with a commitment to culinary excellence. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced, dynamic and aspirational Pizza chefs, with a passion for food as well as a positive attitude to fit in with our company ethos.
- Making authentic Italian pizza from scratch
- Prep ingredients and make fresh dough
- Assist the Head Chef and to participate in the food production.
- Ensure the highest food quality
- Maintain H&S standards
- Being able work quickly under pressure
- Maintain expected standards of food hygiene
- Team player and enjoy working within a small team
- Personable and service-orientated
- All work is carried out in line with company’s guidelines and budgets.
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimu of 3 years of experience as a Pizza Chef
- Educated to GCSE level.
- Relevant NVQ Level
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- A motivated Pizza Chef who is confident working within a fast-paced, casual dining environment
- Ability to work with fresh ingredients and dough
- Confident with a pizza oven
- Ability to work under pressure
- Great communication skills
- Positive work ethic
- Demonstrate flair and innovation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with Kitchen personnel
- Excellent cooking skills and a good understanding of produce and ingredients.
- Excellent team player and a desire to develop leadership skills, working with the Head Chef to inspire and motivate the kitchen team of employees
Shifts are available Wednesday to Sunday
To be considered for this role, please attach a copy of your full CV, as well as a brief cover letter siting your motivations and why you feel that you are suitable for the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £12.00 per hour
- Pizza Chef: 2 years (Required)