The Dunstane Houses is currently looking for a Reservations Assistant to join our small team.
The Dunstane Houses is a newly awarded 5 star and utterly unique boutique hotel for Edinburgh. Our guests remember us for the friendly and personal service of our guest experience and service - it is their lasting memory of their stay with us and of great importance to our service and standards.
To help us on this journey going forward we are looking for a team member with a passion for great customer service, authentic Scottish hospitality and a can-do attitude. Hotel experience is desirable but not essential - training will be given in all areas.
We have a full time position available in our Reservations team - with shifts as per rota – covering a mixture of weekday and weekend shifts, dealing with all questions and queries, reservations, admin tasks and checking in and out when required.
What the Dunstane Houses will offer you:
- Personal training and development specific to your job role
- Visits to suppliers for familiarisation and training where possible
- Meals from our kitchen during your shift
- An open and approachable management eager to hear all your ideas for our continued improvement.
- Frequent appraisals and review
What we expect from you:
- Ensuring guest satisfaction at all times
- Checking guests in and out and dealing with comments/queries and complaints as necessary
- Never say no attitude to guest requests!
- Assisting Operations in all areas during your shift when required
- Dealing with phone and email enquiries
- Daily reservations admin tasks
- Comply with all Health and Safety procedures and policies
- Following all procedures
- Admin duties as required by Reservations Manager
- Front and Back of House cleanliness and organisation at all times