As a Resourcing and Engagement Business Partner you will utilise job boards and recruitment channels that demonstrate the Apex employer brand whilst engaging in recruitment and selection activity that highlights the most suitable candidates to join the organisation.
Using our Application Tracking System, Recruit Genie, you will assist hiring managers to co-ordinate and communicate with all potential candidates for interview and selection and to also provide all new starters with a comprehensive on-boarding experience.
This role is based in Dundee, reporting to the Head of Resourcing and Engagement and working alongside business partner colleagues across Scotland, London and Bath.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead on running and evaluating activity relating to job adverts, assessment centres, open days, careers fairs and new start welcome days.
- Operate consistent and relevant digital recruitment campaigns though all available social media channels pertaining to specific roles, opportunities, hotels or geographical areas
- Provide robust recruitment advice to our hiring managers
- Support the company strategy to deliver at least a 1* company result in the annual ‘Best Companies’ Employee survey
- Supporting overall employee engagement activity on an ongoing basis in and around the hotels, including employee communication updates, sharing meaningful company news to engage employees through our Apex employee App and supporting our employee celebration lunches.
- Analyse Resourcing data, such as turnover, retention, new hires, reasons for leaving the business etc in order to produce management information to inform and influence future decision making
- Engage with organisations such as charities, Schools, colleges etc to build pipelines for recruitment and selection
- Manage work placements and other employment schemes e.g. scholarships, apprenticeships and college or university relationships.
You will have proven track record of the full recruitment cycle, ideally in a fast-paced customer focused sector. You will also have:
- Strong evidence of successfully using direct recruitment methods, digital tools and strong social media sourcing expertise
- Strong communications skills with the ability to communicate with candidates by telephone, email, messaging apps and digital channels in a positive and engaging way
- Proactive, positive approach to using systems and technology
- Evidence of developing strong stakeholder relationships through a consultative and inclusive approach
- The knowledge of the legal aspects of recruitment
- Excellent presentation skills in order to deliver new start welcome days
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally
Why Join Apex Hotels?
We are a stylish and contemporary collection of 10 family-owned 4* boutique hotels. Through living our family values of passion, friendliness, teamwork and trust, we create memorable experiences our guests will want to share.
Our hotels are located in London, Scotland and Bath. Each hotel has its own unique character, and one thing's for certain, we pride ourselves on delivering a Warmer Welcome to all our guests, no matter which hotel they choose to stay in.
With a dynamic environment, warm and welcoming people, great career opportunities, this is one job where you'll look forward to coming to work. We also offer great benefits which include:
- Free gym membership
- Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Guest experience overnight stay and dinner for 2 after 3 months
- Spa discount
- Apex employee app to keep you up-to-date with what's happening in your hotel and across the company
- Referral bonus when your friends join the team
- Discounted room rates - visit our hotels in Scotland and Bath for just £50 per night
- Help to buy a bike
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee of the Month and Awards Ceremony to celebrate your achievements
- Discounts with external companies only available to Apex team members
- Contributions to a pension scheme
- Access to legal and financial advice
Critical illness cover