What are the Caledonia Inns employee benefits?
- Competitive salary and hourly rates of pay
- 25 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing one day per years’ service
- Annual Company and departmental quarterly incentives:
- Caledonia Inns Experience and Long Service vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Birthday recognition, Dine and Dash Club and rewarding overnight stays )
- Award winning training opportunities (Flow Hospitality, WSET, supplier visits, Masterclasses to name a few)
What makes Caledonia Inns such a special place to work?
- Quarterly Cocktail receptions and annual employee recognition awards
- Employee led committees allow you to have your say, generate ideas and make a difference
- Social events and team activities (Sports days, bowling, quiz nights, team days out and more)
- Industry engagement days ; Brewery, Distillery and fashionable renowned award winning restaurants and Brasseries
- Giving back! We all know a charity that is close to us, and we believe in giving some time back ;
- Wait, there’s more! Refer a friend bonus, volunteering and regular manager catch-ups
Hours required for the role of Restaurant & Bar Floor Supervisor:
As a Restaurant, Bar Floor Supervisor or Kitchen based employee you will work 45 hours per week on a flexible rota, where weekends will be required, however we work hard as a team to develop weekend off rotas
To apply for the role of Restaurant & Bar Floor Supervisor:
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
As an employer we will respond to all applicants individually. Your cv will be considered over the next 5 working days. If you want to know more let’s see your cv and we both can take that first step together