- Experience at management or assistant management level within a restaurant operation is essential or experience within a 4 star hotel operation would be an advantage.
- Management training would be expected at this level.
- Knowledge of Micros and Quadranet software systems.
As Restaurant and Bar Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the team deliver excellent guest satisfaction. Your responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating and directing employees to ensure the delivery of excellent customer service within the restaurant and bar areas.
- Being responsible for the day to day operation of the Restaurant and bar; incorporating breakfast, lunch and dinner service, room service and also catering for larger parties.
- Maximising sales, profits and customer satisfaction.
- Respond to audits that are completed by the company to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Controlling the food and beverage budget, in relation to occupancy, departmental expenses and staff rota’s.
- Ensuring that all the administration, cash control, stock control and security procedures are adhered to by self and team members
- Recruitment and staff training
You must possess excellent attention to detail, be creative and innovative with the vision to capitalise on sales opportunities. You will be committed to building and developing the team. You will pride yourself on creating an exceptional dining experience for our customers, ensuring that the highest level of customer care is delivered by the team.
You will be friendly and approachable; you will go the extra mile for our guests; you will provide highly consistent good service and you will lead by example.
Apex Hotels is a family owned Scottish company based in Edinburgh, London, Glasgow, Dundee and Bath, operating with Customer service as the primary focus for all members of the Apex Hotel team. The company has a reputation for providing a 'friendly face' to all guests and aims to provide positive opportunities for interaction with staff at every property.
- Use of gym & pool facilities
- Free meals when on duty
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Discounted room rates for staff and friends and family
- Employee of the month/year reward scheme
- Guest experience overnight stay
- Annual anniversay dinner for two
- Contributions to a Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Critical illness cover
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Spa discount
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’. We look forward to hearing from you!