Exciting New Restaurant Opening
Tommy’s Banglacafe is excited to be opening in Edinburgh in the Summer and we are looking for the right characters; still in love with this amazing industry and passionate about every aspect of restaurant management.
Tommy’s Banglacafe will offer classic Bengali flavours and dishes from a menu suited to the modern taste of small dishes served in a timely manner; all in an intimate setting inspired by the Bengali culture. The hope is to cater perfectly to contemporary dining tastes for all things authentic through the food and drinks. It is said that there will also be musical events, cultural events and Bengali themed nights each month.
We have opportunities for:
Restaurant Manager / Bar Manager / FOH Manager / Retail Manager / Restaurant Supervisors / Bar Supervisors / Sous Chef
Servers / Food Runners / Busser’s / Bar Backs / Bar Tenders / Hosts / Reservations / Sales & Marketing / Retail Staff / Lines Chefs / Kitchen Porters
As a member of Tommy’s Team you will be:
- A guardian of morale helping us keep Tommy’s happy and motivated
- A role model embodying the three pillars of our business culture: Grace, Intelligence and Graft
- Driven by customer experience- leading by example in delivering the perfect balance of laid back but attentive service
- Passionate about training; spotting and nurturing talent within your team
- Commercially savvy-working closely with the General Manager and Deputy to drive sales and increase profitability
- Passionate about our commitment to giving back.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Fantastic career progression- we want you to grow as we do!
- Reasonable working hours and a good work/life balance
- The opportunity to impact change as we evolve and be valued as the unique individual you are. Our Head Office team are still very hands on and work closely with all of our managers
- Generous staff plus friends/family discount
- Uniform provided and replaced
To apply for the above roles
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
As an employer we will respond to all applicants individually. Your cv will be considered over the next 5 working days. If you want to know more let’s see your cv and we both can take that first step together.