A fantastic opportunity has now arisen for Revenue Manager at Staybridge Suites Birmingham! If you feel you are ready to take on a more challenging and exciting role, please apply without hesitant!
Staybridge Suites Birmingham belongs to one of the Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG) brand that prides itself for the 'Home away from Home' concept embracing the Brand Service Behaviour for being reliable, down to earth, thoughtful and socialble. By 2016, IHG had over 5600 hotels and 14 different brands worldwide.
- Good knowledge of Central Reservations Systems and market intelligence is a must for this role as you will be responsible for the strategic planning of Rooms Revenue streams in order to maximise occupancy.
- You will utilise the Companies revenue management systems, tactics, processes and procedures to drive guest room revenue and support the brand and Company revenue strategy.
- You will have superb local market knowledge and use this to optimise all opportunities to increase revenue and build occupancy.
- This role is proactive and supportive and would suit an individual who is creative and commercially savvy.
As Revenue Manager you will be responsible for:-
Leading and Managing People, Inventory Control, and Sales and Pricing Strategy, Information Analysis and Monitoring, Forecast and Budgets, Competitive and Demand Analysis and Driving Commercial Performance.
Playing a pivotal role in the room’s revenue team within the wider hotel commercial team in developing and driving revenue strategies to optimise all available space through distribution channels.
Utilising the Companies revenue management systems, tactics, processes and procedures to drive guest room revenue and support the brand and Company revenue strategy.
Ensuring that rooms pricing strategies are based on commercial judgement through effective analysis and reporting.
Ensure professional and efficient utilisation of all systems, in line with company best practices and standard operating procedures.
Ensure effective information gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximise on all possible opportunities and minimise any risks.
Ensure that relevant hotel and above-hotel commercial team members are actively engaged in all revenue decisions by maintaining regular communication to effectively implement, drive and review strategies and controls.
Manage and develop a team of Reservationists.
- 2+ years direct experience as a Senior Reservations Agent gained with a Corporate Central Reservations Team or a Large Hotel.
- Advanced Excel.
- Strong preference for setting up and using systems to monitor and evaluate information from a wide variety of sources.
- Strong preference for analysing and organising numerical financial and statistical data. Strong presentational and influencing skills.
- Effective coaching, communication, organising and planning skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Central Reservations Systems.
- Experience with extended stay or long stay bookings is desirable
Our teams enjoy a competitive salary and an exciting range of benefits; a few that may tempt you are discounted accommodation rates at our hotels worldwide, food and beverage, contributory pension scheme operated by The People's Pension, Employee Assistance Programme to name a few.
In addition to this, we also offer you the opportunity to grow and develop your career with our Interstate Training Academy.
Do you have the spirit, flexibility and confidence to make a difference? If so then your career starts here!