Our people have spoken! We are one of the top 50 best companies to work for in London and Scotland.
Here at Apex Hotels, we offer unlimited opportunities for professional and personal growth, the unique privilege to be coached and mentored by some of the best professionals in the industry and an all-round warm and friendly work environment. It goes without saying that we also offer generous pay and benefits too.
We are looking for a Room Attendant who is warm and friendly, has a can-do attitude and puts our guests at the heart of everything they do.
As Room Attendant, you'll make sure that all guest rooms look well-presented by performing various cleaning duties such as:
- Bedroom and bathroom cleaning
- Dusting and hoovering
- Changing bed linen and making up the bed
- Making sure fresh and clean towels are provided at all time
Experience as a Room Attendant is desirable however, it is more important that we find the right person. If you have a winning smile, we can train you to accomplish anything.
Why join Apex Hotels?
With a dynamic environment, warm and welcoming people, great career opportunities, this is one job where you'll look forward to coming to work. We also offer great benefits which include:
- Free gym membership
- Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Guest experience overnight stay and dinner for 2 after 3 months
- Spa discount
- Apex employee app to keep you up-to-date with what's happening in your hotel and across the company
- Referral bonus when your friends join the team
- Discounted room rates - visit our hotels in the UK for just £30/£50 per night
- Help to buy a bike
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee of the Month and Awards Ceremony to celebrate your achievements
- Discounts with external companies only available to Apex team members
- Contributions to a pension scheme
- Access to legal and financial advice
- Critical illness cover
About Apex Hotels
We are a stylish and contemporary collection of family-owned 4* boutique hotels located in London, Scotland and Bath. Each hotel has its own unique character, but one thing's for certain, we pride ourselves on delivering a Warmer Welcome to all our guests, no matter which hotel they choose to stay in.
If you'd like to join us as a Room Attendant, then please click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!