At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
We have commenced our search for a Room Division Manager to lead the opening of The Gantry. Reporting to and supporting the General Manager of the hotel, this role will suit:
- an experienced rooms leader from a branded hotel
- a creative, outgoing personality
- someone with experience in upper upscale/luxury contemporary lifestyle brands
- looking to take steps towards becoming a General Manager of the future! As a part of this role you will be deputising in the absence on the hotel General Manager.
You must be a genuine all-rounder with in depth operational experience in all areas of room division, with some HR exposure, and be capable of demonstrating that you can lead a team of HOD’s with both commercial awareness and guest focused attitude.
Preferably with a Hilton/OnQ systems knowledge, you will be responsible for leading and training the HOD team in brand standards, financial awareness of their departments, as well as delivering a great guest experience/journey with real personality (including DM shifts on a rota basis).
This role is scheduled to commence from January 2021.
Where Will You Be Working?
The Gantry is due to open in Spring 2021 and will be an exciting 291 bedroom hotel with a sky bar boasting views across Queen Elizabeth Park and the London Skyline and exciting food and drink venues including two outdoor terraces.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
The Bigger Picture
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
- Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
- Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RHB is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!