Scottish, seasonal and seriously tasty, our client has been cooking up a storm with local produce for nearly 30 years. A Scottish institution, they love working with local suppliers on seasonal menus and they are as passionate about our people as they are on there food.
We’re on the hunt for the best in the biz to join our experienced team, working alongside a team of brilliant, committed people along the way. We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to develop our group & event business. This position has responsibility for proactively seeking new business in our clients restaurants in Edinburgh and Aberdeen.
- Identifying and Developing new business opportunities for group business.
- Convey our flexibility for medium and large groups, using information about our menus, price points and service styles
- Using your networking skills and existing sales leads, build new relationships for Howies & Scotts Restaurants
- Creating Sales Packages to maximise appeal within agreed budgets and margins
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with the Management teams in each restaurant, so that the customer experience is seamless
- In conjunction with the marketing manager, coordinating promotional activity to support business development
- Develop client relationships and increase retention by providing post event interaction
- Have a proven track record in a Sales role, preferably within the hospitality industry
- Be a great communicator with a passion for what they do - and what we do!
- A proven track record of developing leads and converting to confirmed business
- Maintain high standards, show great attention to detail and bring a positive can-do attitude
- Be self-motivated with a desire to surpass targets
- Be able to evidence beating targets through clearly laid out strategies and good organisation
Competitive Salary + Bonus Structure is on offer for the right candidate. For more information please give the team here at Xpress a call on 0131 440 1960.
Xpress Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with Xpress Recruitment will need to provide proof of identity, eligibility to work in UK and any relevant qualifications and references.