Heeton Holdings Limited was established in July 1976 and is currently listed on the mainboard of the Singapore Exchange.
Heeton focuses on property development, property investment and hospitality. The Group has expanded its presence internationally from Singapore to United Kingdom, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia and Vietnam.
- Daily hotel data entry
- Report Production and Distribution
- Period end / year end (prepayments / creditors / stock)
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Liaise with external auditors
- Ad hoc queries
What we need from you
- Five or more years prior hotel management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous extended stay experience or experience in a hotel of similar size and complexity preferred
- Must speak fluent English
- Other languages preferred.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified or working towards.
- Good excel skills (Vlookups / Sumifs / Pivot Tables)
- Numerate (C+ at A-Level maths or equivalent)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of word and power point
- Knowledge of manpower planning software
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Navision
- Strong excel skills (macro)
- Knowledge of P2P software