Have you got what it takes? Do you lead from the Front? Can you drive passion, flair & creativity!!
We now have a great opportunity to recruit an experienced or newly qualified Spa Therapist.... Mineral House spa offers a stunning compliment of therapeutic and rejuvenation face and body treatments, using only the best products with finest ingredients. We have chosen top skin care house including Germaine de Capuccini, Orly, Lycon, Vita Liberata and Universal contour Wrap.
What are we looking for?
- As a Spa Therapist you will responsible for:-
- Support team members and your Manager in delivering an outstanding spa experience for all spa guests to enjoy
- provides treatments and a level of personal care, maintain professional and technical knowledge
- To be involved with all aspects of the spa operations (under guidance of the management team) and make a valuable contribution to creating a special environment with immense attention to detail.
- Provide retail sales and meet sales targets set by Spa Manager.
- Meet and exceed clients’ expectations and contribute to the business building process.
- Always be prepared according to agreed brand standards, ensuring all treatment rooms and public areas are prepared for treatments.
- Experience in a similar role is preferred however not essential, it is a great opportunity for a newly qualified therapist.
- Ensure health questionnaires are completed prior to administering beauty treatments and that individual client treatment records are maintained for all clients.
- Protect employees and customers by proving a safe and clean spa and leisure environment and undertake cleaning duties as required.
- Provide spa tours to encourage membership and beauty treatment sales. Monitor appointments and bookings and highlight any problems or troughs in business to the Spa & Leisure Manager.
- Promote sales and promotions of products and services within The Mineral House to stimulate sales.
- Liaise with other departments where necessary to ensure spa packages and bookings run smoothly and meet the needs of the customer.
- Maintain positive employee relations by keeping open lines of communication with all members of the Spa team and other departments.
- Attend monthly spa staff meetings as requested.
- Attend performance management meetings and an annual personal development plan meeting as requested.
- Ensure consistent and timely opening and closing of the spa and leisure ensuring the security of the facility at the close of each day.
- Be motivated and work as a team, making sure to adheres to company policies, procedures a guidelines.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained in good working order and advise the Spa & Leisure Manager and/or the on- site maintenance engineer or outside contractor of any faults/repairs needed as required.
- To perform any duties reasonably requested by the Spa & Leisure Manager.
- Have the desire and ability to improve your knowledge and abilities through on-going training.
- Demonstrate service attributes in accordance with industry expectations and company.
- Demonstrate an understanding and an awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety.
- Report all accidents, dangerous occurrences, or hazards, no matter how minor, to the supervisor or Heads of Department.
- Ensure that any risks which they notice, or which have been brought to their attention, are either, where practicable, made safe, and where not practicable, reported to the Head of Department.
The Skills and Experience you need to be successful in this role
- In order to be successful in this role you must have
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are ESSENTIAL.
- You will need to have a good knowledge of all aspects of the spa and beauty industry.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills are also required for this demanding role.
- Demonstrate Good retail sales skills.
- UK Qualified to NVQ level 3 or equivalent in beauty therapy treatments and massage
- Spa experience advantageous but not essential
- Must be flexible in varying shift patterns from Mon-Sun and public holidays, weekend work is essential.
- Experience of working as part of a team
How do we Reward you?
Great rewards are aligned to joining our portfolio, not only do Interstate offer great discounts for Staff, Friends & Family within all their UK hotels, but you also get to experience your own brand benefits, World Wide!!! Plus we have a very successful Training Academy that awaits you, to support your development and career across all brands.
So if you have a great personality, are results driven, and can be a valued team member, especially during pressured times, then we want to hear from you!
*In line with our PCI Policy, the successful candidate will have to undergo a basic disclosure check*