Logical Recruitment Partners - the recruitment company
Our client based in multiple locations across the UK are looking for a Customer Services Representative to join their Student Loans Department.
Reporting to the nearest office this role is 100% based at home working as an advisor to help student process their applications. This is a telephone based role requiring customer focus, clear communication skills, product knowledge (following 2 weeks at home training), empathy, stress-resistance as well as versatility with operational systems. You will get complete training and therefore previous experience is not essential.
While this is a temporary role, if you shine there could be the opportunity to take a full time career.
- Answering inbound customer calls
- Management of Customer Service inbox
- Process loan applications
- Meet agreed timescales
- Ensure customers are updated adequately
You will provide an excellent customer experience by being, personable, supportive, and helpful.
- Microsoft Office, including Word and Outlook is helpful but not essential
- No other experience is required
- Due to the nature of this role, you must be able to provide 2 references and pass a DBS and credit check.
This is a temporary role for 12 weeks, being pay-rolled through Logical Recruitment Partners on a weekly basis.
All equipment (computer and headset) will be provided and you will need to ensure you can work in an environment comfortable for you at home, you must have a working internet connection and be able to connect an ethernet cable to your router.
If you are interested we have start dates from the 10th August and then weekly into September.